- Teach them to yell "are you having sex?!" every time he knocks on a locked door.
- Teach my nephews a new game called “Hide the Remote”. The rules were simple, if they see a remote, they must hide it. As long as it is hidden, they are winning.
- Every time we ride in the car together with my sister and we pass a cop car, I go "Act casual, it's the fuzz."
So, of course, my sister gets pulled over. First words out of the oldest's mouth were of course, "Act casual, it's the fuzz."
I laugh it about it now, my sister, not so much.
- Teach them to set and hide egg timers
- Teach teem the 'Slap hands on cheeks and scream AAAAHHHHHHHH!' from Home Alone. I also watched the movie with them so they got the context. They really love to run into their parent's room in the middle of the night and do it.