Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hey, Vetenarians gotta make a living, too

A man is concerned about his hamster. So he takes it to the Vet. The Vet takes one look and says, "I'm sorry - but your hamster's dead."


"Little Hammy?? That can't be! I insist on a second opinion!"

The Vet walks out of the room and returns with a Labrador, which takes two sniffs of the hamster and whines.

"Dog says your hamster is dead too," says the Vet.

"I can't accept the word of some dog! I want more tests!"

The Vet leaves the room again and this time returns with a black cat. The cat paws at the hamster a bit, then mews.

"Cat says your hamster is dead too," the Vet says.

Broken, the guy finally agrees his hamster has passed away and asks for his bill. When he reads how much he owes he blows his stack.

"How can you possibly charge me so much just to tell me my hamster is dead?"

"Well," the Vet says, "you're the one who insisted on the lab report and the cat scan."

7 comments: